After stepping in on short-notice and beating Antonio Rogerio Nogueira last month at UFC Fight Night 24, light heavyweight contender Phil Davis is taking time off to recover from injuries and improve on his latest victory, but plans to return to the Octagon by the end of the year.
- Alistair Overeem Not Impressed with Fabricio Werdum?s Performance
- Exclusive pictures from UFC 131
- The No.1 HW Talks About His Win And More.
- UFC 131 openers: Beltran wins brawl over Rosa, Elkins takes shaky decision from Omigawa
- Cool hand Duke: MMAmania.com interview exclusive with Jeff ‘Duke’ Roufus (Part one)
Mr WordPress on Hello world!