When Jason ?Mayhem? Miller steps foot in the Octagon after six years away from the famous eight-sided structure, he will do so at one of the UFC?s largest shows annually and against an opponent with All-American credentials on the mat. According to a statement on the UFC?s Twitter page Miller has drawn accomplished grappler Aaron […]
- Alistair Overeem Not Impressed with Fabricio Werdum?s Performance
- Exclusive pictures from UFC 131
- The No.1 HW Talks About His Win And More.
- UFC 131 openers: Beltran wins brawl over Rosa, Elkins takes shaky decision from Omigawa
- Cool hand Duke: MMAmania.com interview exclusive with Jeff ‘Duke’ Roufus (Part one)
Mr WordPress on Hello world!